Columbus 4th of July 2023

We stayed with Mary's parents for 5 days. We ate good food and had a great time hanging out.
That's not a light saber...
Below: I don't have the original photo on hand but we tried to replicate the same stance and facial expressions from the shot 20 years ago. I'll add it when I find it.
Now, 20 years later we have these two young men. It was impossible to picture 20 years ago but now we can't see life without them. Below, Mary points to the "I Do" spot.
I'll add some photos of that day soon.
We also watched fireworks with the aunts, uncles, and 1 million cousins.
We were right under the fireworks show. The debris was falling all over us.
Ah, there is nothing like Grandpa's ice cream Sunday.
Of course I cycled around New Albany and Columbus. Below is a shot from one of the Columbus bridges over the Olentangy River.
This guy was there, checking out the view.
Went down High Street for a quick 41 miler.
Some things are the same but so much development has occurred. When we left Columbus 20 years ago it was the fastest growing city in the US.
This was my old department. I could not find a Campbell Hall sign. Did they move?
Got a couple top 5 segments around the stadium and Oval. I'll need to go back to work on them.
Check out the Jessey Owens movie, Race. It takes place, in part, at OSU.