Thanksgiving 2019: New Albany, Oh (Videos)

The annual Thanksgiving visit to Columbus, Ohio (New Albany) was a hoot! The boys were able to spend a lot of time with their grandparents and hang out for a few days. Above: A group shot outside The Book Loft in Columbus. What a wonderful place! Below: Breakfast with Uncle Jon, Kate, and their new baby before the big holiday meal.
Jack is teaching me chess. And trying to beat me in the process.
Below is Uncle Jon with his new baby and currently the youngest member of the family. He's a cutie . . . and I'm not talking about you, Jon!
During our chess game, Uncle Jon was filming Luke as he used the elevator in the basement.

Below: A video I forgot about. This was in October when we had family photos taken. We're in Cuyahoga Valley National Park.

I completely forgot to take photos at Thanksgiving dinner with all 15 cousins. Too busy talking and catching up. Maybe next year.