Ah, Stratford...

"When I said I would die a bachelor I did not think I should live till I were married." ~Much Ado About Nothing. Above is the Festival Theater where we saw Romeo and Juliet. Below is a per-performance shot of Taking Shakespeare at the Studio Theater.
We explored bookstores, ate late into the night, meandered along Lake Victoria, and refused both schedule and clock. Stratford is a magical place even if the Bard does not tie your small clothes in a knot. But if he does accelerate your cortex make reservations now, you won't regret it! Ah, Stratford..."All days are nights to see till I see thee, And nights bright days when dreams do show thee to me." ~William Shakespeare, Sonnet 43.
The below shot is Mary at a midnight dinner. Such madness! 
A big "Thank You" to Grandpa and Nanna (and Aunt Janice!) for watching our boys while we celebrated a decade of marriage!