There & Back Again: Quick NY Visit

I took a long weekend trip back to New York to see my mother and family; Mary and the boys stayed behind which made the trip seem longer than it was. We also celebrated my father's birthday. Happy Birthday, Dad! Fortunately, I was able to squeeze in a visit with the famous Mr. Bill (known for his appearances on this blog) for a spontaneous excursion to Kaal Rock Park. The above shot shows the Mid-Hudson Bridge near the Walkway Over the Hudson. It's nice to get back to my old stomping ground. Below, Jack's "Greeting of a 1000 Kisses." Don't tell him but I stopped counting at 50.
Below: Before the trip Luke tried to stop me from leaving.
Below: Oh wait, maybe he was just playing with the suitcase.
Below: Luke can't find FattyLumpkin so he goes to her portrait.
Okay, back to work!