A Visit with Nanna/Mom/Karen

I spent almost a week with Nanna after an unexplained health incident. She's fine but needs recovery time. The kids staggered themselves. I had the easier shift but it was great to see her. She is low on energy but you'd never know it!
There was still some work to do so I set up in my dad's old office. It was emotional but also comforting. All his old photos, books, and mementos were there to show the wonderful life he and Karen built.
She put me to work! I washed and cleaned the car, pulled weeds, and did kitchen clean up...among other things. It was a pleasure to help! And I got the best mug in the world.
Early in the morning on the way out I swung by Bills. He's pretty much the best human ever to exist (tied with Karen! Did I say the right thing?).
Look at the breakfast he made me!
Never, ever will you feel like you have enough time to talk with him.
Looking forward to the next trip.