20th Wedding Anniversary

We win life! Mary and I have made it 20 years and we're going strong (unless there's something she's not telling me)! Yesterday was our 20th year of marriage. Below is an assortment of photos from our wedding as well as some random stuff.
Above is Dad and Mom/Nana/Karen. They were always super supportive and rocks in our lives. We miss Dad very much. Thankfully, it appears Karen will live to 1000. He does note age! She recently visited us in Ohio. Below, is just one of my favorite photos of Mary and I. This was taken before we were married and my friend "Chi's" wedding.
I had some trouble finding all the photo so I lifted a few from Mary's instragram page. The quality suffers a little. Nonetheless, below is Mary and I with her brother Jon (left) and her parents.
My side of the family: Dad, Karen, Maddie held by Karen (who is in her final year of college!), Karen Jr., David, and Lisa. They came all the way from NY and DC for the wedding. Woot!
Mom and I. It is a little difficult to make this post. While it's a celebratory day for Mary and I, it also reminds us of the people we've lost. It seems impossible that her and Dad are gone.
Below is Mary's best friend Kelly and Bill; my best man! Frankly, he's everyone's best man! He is simply the best. And he called yesterday to wish us a happy 20th! He's doing well and more active than a kitten.
Mary and Kelly. Man, that is a lot of teeth.
Dad and Karen dancing at the wedding.
Mary and her Dad share a dance. Bob has been amazing and is such as sweet man. It's nice to have him only 2-hours away but it would be even better to have them closer.
Here I'm talking to some of our friends at the wedding.
The Front Runner gang!
Hi Mary. As Bill said, our wedding was the day I made the best decision of my life. That is especially true when we look at these two and realize how lucky we are.
Look at those cuties!
I love you, Mary! Lets do another 20.