Thanksgiving, 2019 - Part 2

I found a folder with a lot more photos in it so I'm just slapping some online so I can get to other stuff. Above: Probably my favorite photo. I placed it "out of order" at the top so it would be the thumbnail. Get him, grandma! Below: The first photos (and video) show a game of Dungeon we played with grandma.

I found a folder with a lot more photos in it so I'm just slapping some online so I can get to other stuff. The first photos (and video) show a game of Dungeon we played with grandma.
Oh, so classic!

Much chess
Jack is into it.
A nice shot of grandma with her sister, Karen (left). Karen and Jon host the party every year.
So cute!
Jack with the mystery baby.
Mary with said mystery baby.
Mystery baby gets a stuffed bear. Its not just any bear. Mary made it from her grandfather's favorite old shirt. It was an amazing gift! I'll try to get a better photo of it . . .
The Christmas gift exchange with grandma and grandpa.
Yes, that is a cat puzzle of our actual cats!
Jack in his new sleeping bag...falling to sleep.
Luke with his new ear buds.
Jack jumped in to help grandma cook!
On the floor.
And ice cream. Lost of ice cream.
How they look when eating ice cream.
We went shopping at a kitchen supply store.
Our little chef.
And this one again - because it's so good - but animated. We opted not to call child protective services because we figured Luke deserved it ;)